Hi there.  I am working on a FlexFactory implementation that is capable
of creating objects that act as remote services.  In the documentation
it states that, "Each factory instance can add configuration attributes
that are used when that factory instance is defined, as the following
example shows:

<destination id="myDestination">
    <properties>
        <source>mypackage.MyRemoteClass</source>
        <factory>myFactoryId</factory>
        <myfactoryinstanceattribute>
            myfoobar2value
        </myfactoryinstanceattribute>
    </properties>
</destination>

However, adding an extra element to the properties element within
remoting-config.xml causes Flex to chock in the initialization process
when starting the server.

Is is possible to get additional information into a FlexFactory to
customize its implementation?  I've looked in detail at the example
that does this with Spring, but it doesn't take advantage of passing a
custom value to the FlexFactory.  I am trying to deploy this to
Weblogic and create a FlexFactory that is capable of creating EJBs based
on their JNDI name.

thanks,

~harris