From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Rich Tretola
Sent: Thursday, March 15, 2007 5:56 PM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [flexcoders] Apollo (Should Adobe Keep the Name)

As we all know Apollo is the code name for the upcoming Adobe desktop
runtime. Many developers including myself feel very strongly that the
product should keep the name Apollo as its release name. Please answer
the single question survey below to let Adobe know how you feel. It will
take you literally 3 seconds and your opinion matters.

Please take a few seconds to vote:
http://blog.everythingflex.com/2007/03/15/apollo-the-great-debate/
<http://blog.everythingflex.com/2007/03/15/apollo-the-great-debate/>

Rich