As of 10am est time on 3/17, the vote currently stands at:

 *Should Adobe keep code name Apollo as the official product name?*   yes
89% (174)  no
11% (22)

If you haven't voted yet, please visit:
http://blog.everythingflex.com/2007/03/15/apollo-the-great-debate/

Rich

On 16 Mar 2007 14:49:31 -0700, shawn.gibson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

  Absolutely, Apollo was the God of Light, and he was strongly associated
with the higher arts, as opposed to the baser arts of Dionysus (I'll
leave the analogues up to you...). Apollo is the best name ever for
what promises, in my limited knowledge so far, to be as important to
the web and application development for many people as light is and
higher art is to those who aim for somthing higher.

Is this something we could petition them with? Does Adobe respond to
such requests? I would love to be involved in designing the artwork
revolving around its promotion etc.!

Is there a reason they chose Apollo as the development name?

Shawn - lover of anything Greek! haha...

--
Rich Tretola
<mx:EverythingFlex/>