Is there a point to posting questions and calls for assistance here?

Where are all the really good guys out there that can actually solve
some challanging issues to get Flex used in more and more
applications?

I really need assistance, what's going to happen next?  Let my client
choose other technology or try to get this Flex thing to work?  I'll
implement the solution, no matter what the technology, but I am proud
of Flex and would like to see it work, how about you?

--- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com, "johan.wasserman"