Thanks !
downloading the plugin .

Thanks once again for quick Replies.

Regards

On 20 Mar 2007 03:46:42 -0700, Andrew Muller <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

  Mayur

You'll save yourself a lot of time and grief if you were to download
and install the plugin for Flex Builder, especially if you're already
using Flex Builder for development.

It's made to work seemlessly...

Andrew

On 20/03/07, learner <[EMAIL PROTECTED] <peacocksea%40gmail.com>>
wrote:

> I downloaded the Apollo SDK before downloading the plugin for
flexbuilder.
> Now thinking that it should be possible to work with Apollo SDK and
> flexbuilder
> by copying the files from Apollo SDK to flex sdk in corresponding
directory
> and replacing the
> mxmlc.jar in libs and version (as mentioned in documentation) .
> It may require changing the configuration xmls. Not sure what exactly i
need
> to change.
> Just wondering that it must be possible. I may be wrong though.
> Thanks for your reply. please clarify my doubts.
>
> Regards
> Mayur
>

> On 3/20/07, Tom Chiverton < [EMAIL PROTECTED]<tom.chiverton%40halliwells.com>>
wrote:
> > On Tuesday 20 Mar 2007, learner wrote:
> > > I downloaded Apollo SDK zip and checked out its content. It contains
:
> > ..
> > > Now, I am using flex builder to develop flex application.
> >
> > You don't want the SDK download then, you want the plugin.
> >
> > > and how do I install
> > > apollo runtime from SDK zip.
> >
> > You can't - separate download.
> >
> > > Is it neccessary to download Apollo extension for flex builder if i
want
> > > develop Apollo application.
> >
> > No, you can use the SDK or FB or Eclipse (with and without the FB
plugin).

> > > Can I not make to work by copy pasting the files form Apollo SDK to
> > > particular locations or something like that.
> >
> > You could in principle make a directory watcher that launched the SDK
> compiler
> > when files in a directory changed.
> > Why would you want that though ?
> >
> > --
> > Tom Chiverton
> > Helping to continually visualize out-of-the-box bandwidth
> > On: http://thefalken.livejournal.com

> > This email is sent for and on behalf of Halliwells LLP.
> >
> > Halliwells LLP is a limited liability partnership registered in
England