I know nothing about DART at the moment, so if this doesnt help
please excuse my ignorance.

I checked the crossdomain for the url you sent, it looks like its
wide open. see: http://ad.fr.doubleclick.net/crossdomain.xml

There shouldnt be any security restrictions with regard to loading
content from this domain.

Given that, if this integration fails with flex I know you can write
something in flash that does what you want and then import that to
your application.

Is there something special about the DART SDK? (e.g. It's JavaScript)

Shannon

http://www.doubleclick.com/us/products/dart_motif_for_flash_in_flash/

> > I'm not at all familiar with it though, just trying to be helpful.
> > I've never really worked with ads before, I have a deep disdain
for
> > them... but I'm sure someday I'll have to give in to it.
> >

> > --- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com, "Jean-Luc ESSER" <flex@> wrote:
> > >
> > > If someone finds a solution to this one, i'll pay him
strawberries !

> > > Is there a way of doing a js document.write in Flex ?
> > >
> > > Explanantion :
> > > Today i have a website with DART tags like this one :
> > > <script>
> > > <!--
> > > document.write('<script language="JavaScript"

src="http://ad.fr.doubleclick.net/adj/ts.psycho.com/homepage/index/sky
;kw=x;tile=5;sz=160x320;ord='+jsDartRandom+'?"></script>');