I am not using modules and I also tried to comment out the ObserveValue tag to see that was causing a problem. Here is the error message. I am not sure how to read these things to help me!

Thanks, Kevin

TypeError: Error #1009: Cannot access a property or method of a null object reference.
        at mx.managers::PopUpManagerImpl/::findPopupInfoByOwner()
        at mx.managers::PopUpManagerImpl/removePopUp()
        at mx.managers::PopUpManager$/removePopUp()
        at com.onefoot.dbocl.view.admin::WinChangePassword/::closePopUp()
        at Function/http://adobe.com/AS3/2006/builtin::call()
        at com.adobe.ac::ObserveValue/com.adobe.ac:ObserveValue::callHandler()
        at com.adobe.ac::ObserveValue/set handler()
        at MethodInfo-1976()
        at Function/http://adobe.com/AS3/2006/builtin::call()
        at mx.binding::Binding/::innerExecute()
        at Function/http://adobe.com/AS3/2006/builtin::apply()
        at mx.binding::Binding/mx.binding:Binding::wrapFunctionCall()
        at mx.binding::Binding/execute()
at _com_onefoot_dbocl_view_admin_WinChangePasswordWatcherSetupUtil/ setup()
        at com.onefoot.dbocl.view.admin::WinChangePassword/initialize()
at mx.managers::SystemManager/http://www.adobe.com/2006/flex/mx/ internal::childAdded() at mx.managers::SystemManager/http://www.adobe.com/2006/flex/mx/ internal::rawChildren_addChildAt()
        at mx.managers::SystemManager/addChild()
        at mx.managers::PopUpManagerImpl/addPopUp()
        at mx.managers::PopUpManagerImpl/createPopUp()
        at mx.managers::PopUpManager$/createPopUp()
        at dboclhome/::changePassword()
        at dboclhome/__chpw_click()