We also use a CF based login at my company.  What I did was modify
the flashvars parameter in the index.template.html file to include my
username and password.  I then use these in my call to
setRemoteCredentials.  FB then launches IE for debugging and sets my
credentials so the remoting call works.  When I get ready to move the
code to production I use a .cfm wrapper and pass session variables
for the username and password.

Code from index.template.html:

        AC_FL_RunContent(
                        "src", "${swf}",
                        "width", "${width}",
                        "height", "${height}",
                        "align", "middle",
                        "id", "${application}",
                        "quality", "high",
                        "bgcolor", "${bgcolor}",
                        "name", "${application}",
                        "flashvars",'historyUrl=history.htm%
3F&lconid=' + lc_id + '&username=exiyg&pwd=pppppp',
                        "allowScriptAccess","sameDomain",
                        "type", "application/x-shockwave-flash",

        "pluginspage", "http://www.adobe.com/go/getflashplayer";
        );

Flash Remoting setup:

cfRemoteObject = new RemoteObject();
cfRemoteObject.destination = "ColdFusion";
cfRemoteObject.setRemoteCredentials
(Application.application.parameters.username,Application.application.p
arameters.pwd);

--- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com, "Douglas Knudsen"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> How to get FB debug to launch in the internal web browser in
Eclipse and not
> FF/IE?  Possible?
>
> Why would I want this?  We are having issues with the debugger on
IE.  Issue