From: Clint Tredway <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Wednesday, March 21, 2007 3:51:17 AM
Subject: Re: [flexcoders] first impressions

            HI John,

First let me say that the CF extensions are not required to use Flex & CF
together.
Secondly, I am not a Mac user so all I can do is show you code on how to use
Flex & Cf together. I will write a tutorial and send it to you later today.

On 3/21/07, John Barrett <[EMAIL PROTECTED] com> wrote:

Hi Clint,
I was wondering if I can ask for help too.
I am also a CF guy, but for the life of me I can't seem to figure out how to
integrate ColdFusion (with MySQL) and Flex together.

I have read the the CF extension makes this easy in flex builder, which I hope
then when I get it tomorrow this becomes true.I use the Mac,and I have tried in
the past with help from this list to get ColdFusion & Flex to talk to each
other, but was not able to. I found out in the past that the CF extensions are
not included in the mac version of flex builder, but I hope that it is now.

I have a relaxed school schedule this term, and I thought that I would try
again.

I was wondering if you could offer a flex newbie some thought on this.
Thanks so
 much,
John