  From: Bhuvan Gupta
  To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Thursday, March 22, 2007 6:56 PM
  Subject: Re: [flexcoders] Client IP Address

  I didn't frame my query properly. It was incomplete. My bad.

  Here's the scenario.
  - I am using Java backend (tomcat)
  - I am using Remote Object functionality.

  Now from flex I wish to send the client IP when I invoke a method on the
Remote Java Object.
  What is the best way (if at all there is one) to send the client IP address ?

  Thanks