From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of lostinrecursion
Sent: 21 March 2007 10:26
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [flexcoders] Developing Rich Clients, Source Code?

Hi all,

I had the pleasure of picking up the book, Developing Rich Clients with
Macromedia Flex, by our community brethren Steven Webster and Alistair
McLeod.

At first I was hesitant to pick it up because of the fact it was Flex
1.5 and I am a Flex 2 convert. But, I HIGHLY recommend it to anyone who
wants to get a ground running start on their development.

Would anyone know where I can find the source code for this book?
Originally it was available on the iteration::two website. But that site
has been reporting an Apache server error for a while.

Does anyone have it that could be kind enough to post it here so that I
could use it along with my studies?

Thanks
-Kenny/LIR