It must be something basic, but I can't find it.
I dubbelchecked every class Remote and in Flex. They are all the same.
Locations are all the same.

Now I checked what is comming from the remote server. Alle Classes are
typed correct. But where there should be ArrayCollections, there are
Array's, but containing the right typed Classes.
So the convertion inside Flex is the problem.
Flex recognizes all Classes correctly, but not the Array's as
ArrayCollections.
Every Class I return from PHP are correctly translated by Flex, but
again, the ArrayCollections are not.

Could this be a problem of AMFPHP 1.9 BETA 2? Maybe Flex does not
recognize an Array as Array.

Well my handler:
public function result(data: Object): void
{
  this.model.productGroups = data.result;
}

But in Debugmode I can see that in data.result the conversion already
failed.
So the Class in data.result is converted, but an ArrayCollection
inside this Class is not.