Hi all,

A lot of emphasis in the Flex community has been put on the business
logic and structure of good Flex applications.

Although I started life as a graphic designer in this business, I
often find myself being critical of my layouts the most. It's not
unusual for me to code a lot of the functionality and then spend time
rearranging and using different layout containers to create different
looks. Sometimes I go so far as to totally disassemble an existing layout.

Are there any resources, be it books/articles/sample applications/etc/
that you can suggest which will help me in designing the interface?

You know, things like:

Where should I put the data grid in relation to the form in a
master-detail relationship?

How many fields to show in the grid? How wide should it be?

Those are the questions I am always asking and I would feel better if
I saw how others do these types of things in multi-tier applications
with lots of fields.

I know it's wholly subjective but I'm sure there are usability
considerations to be made when planning a layout.

Thanks for any advice or discussion you can spark with this topic. It
is truly my last big headache before I feel like I am doing well!

-Kenny/LIR