Hi,

Use a url like;

source = "../../MyThemProject/images/bg_main.gif")'.

I do this for css outside of my current project and works fine.

Peace, Mike

On 3/22/07, Brett Levine <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

  Yes, of course. If the .css file and the .mxml file using it are in
the same project that works great. However, since my css file is in
my theme project, it doesn't work. I get these errors:

Invalid Embed directive in stylesheet - can't resolve source 'Embed
(source = "/images/bg_main.gif")'.

brett