use your own webserver to relay the request

On 22 Mar 2007 12:39:21 -0700, rzilist <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

  Hi folks,
I'm consuming a webservice from secured domain which has no
crossdomain.xml file found at server root. It works locally, but I get
the "Security error accessing url" message when swf file gets deployed
to IIS server. As far as I know I either need a proxy process on the
server hosting a webservice (which I have no access to), or have the
proxy-config.xml on FDS (which I also don't have). Is there a way
around it? Please help.
Thanks,
Roman

--