From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of solracinfl
Sent: Thursday, March 22, 2007 11:32 PM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [flexcoders] Project Build

I have a question. I am faily new to flex, my background is in .net
(yes please stop drowing things at me, damit) :)

I am working on a project in flex and I am using actionscript 3.0. I
have notice that I can make a syntax error and it doesn't appear in my
problem window. This just seems wrong!!! How can I have a syntax
error but the compiler doesn't catch it or tell me about it. I ended
up deleting my bin folder, then try to rebuild. If it doesn't then I
know I have an error somewhere. This seems pretty weird, and am pretty
sure am doing something. Can anybody please advice?