From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Ju Aedis
Sent: Thursday, March 22, 2007 10:50 PM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [flexcoders] Apollo - multi-window communication

Gordon:

if dispatchEvent() in a.mxml(Application), and listener in
b.mxml(Application), is it useful like as localConnection between two
Applications?
if it's useful ,can you give me an example?

thanks.

2007/3/23, Gordon Smith < [EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>:

        Any listener can use event.target to get a reference to the
object which called dispatchEvent(), and thereby access its properties
and methods.

        - Gordon