In ended up figuring this one out.
It seems that Flex wants the full path to the modules, but apollo wants the
relative path.  Once I changed this, it worked just fine.

Hope that helps.

On 23 Mar 2007 09:20:05 -0700, mthielman11 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

  I am having a similar problem, app works fine in flex and works fine
from apollo if I build
it and run, but when I try exporting and running it will not load the
module. I got it to
work once or twice initially and that was it. Any ideas?

--- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com <flexcoders%40yahoogroups.com>, "Mark