Thanks Michael,
 Guess I missed that one in the docs.

On 3/23/07, Michael Schmalle <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

  Hi,

If you read the docs, they say you cannot do this in the Alpha version of
Apollo.

It will be in a beta or for sure the final.

Peace, Mike

http://labs.adobe.com/wiki/index.php/Apollo:Documentation:Working_with_windows#Creating_windows

--
Teoti Graphix
http://www.teotigraphix.com

Blog - Flex2Components
http://www.flex2components.com

You can find more by solving the problem then by 'asking the question'.