Hi,

     can you kindly send me the total code and stepwise integration of Flex
with JAVA backend, please kindly do send all the details how to write code
,where to write code in Flex and i mean total programming steps of Flex with
JAVA.

    regards,

                                                                      Eshwar.

Clint Tredway <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
          John, a couple things to check, what version of CF are you running?
The version of CF you need to have is 7.02, and Flash Remoting needs to be
turned on in the CF admin.

The example zip I sent you works if you just put the contents in your web root.