Has anyone got any of the Webserver http compression tools working with
Flex. I am trying to get the Remote object return stream, application/x-
amf stream compressed from my webserver without much luck. I have tried
IIS6's default methods but they are limited to file types not mime
types. I have trialed Port80's httpZip but this does not seem to work
for the above mime type. It does work for the initial swf file but i
loose the progress dialogue. Pulling my hair out trying to find a
solution. Any advice or help would be appreciated.

Cheers,

AJ