Hi thanks... :)

But I am using this combo in a dataGrid headerRenderer.... and all
the items values are unique from the corresponding column.

When I replace the combo code with PopUP Menu.... It doesnt load the
menu when i click on the arrow..... I dont know y its behaving like
dis.... Pls help me...

Thanks in Advance...
Sanjay

--- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com, "Trevor.Peace" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> No custom renderer necessary...  Just swap your ComboBox for a
MenuBar,