Hello helpful list,

I seem to be confusing myself. I'm using ColdFusion to get the data
out of our database. Simple. I got a remote object getting the data.

<mx:RemoteObject id="remoteService" destination="ColdFusion"
source="Cows3.cows" showBusyCursor="true"/>

Now what I want to do is firstly get the data into it. I tried this by
doing the following.

<mx:ComboBox id="ProcessorName"
dataProvider="{remoteService.getProcessors.lastResult}">
</mx:ComboBox>

Now I know that it needs to be in an Array. When I dump the data into
a grid. It works fine. i.e.

<mx:DataGrid dataProvider="{remoteService.getProcessors.lastResult}">
</mx:DataGrid>

All the examples on Adobe's site is shitting me. Cause they are put in
from an Array they manually make.

Help. Again.

Jeremy