Wait till you guys see the Doritos plugin :-)

________________________________

From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Bjorn Schultheiss
Sent: Tuesday, March 27, 2007 10:20 PM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [flexcoders] Re: New Adobe Products and Flex

Its probably Kevin 'Escobar' Lynch who comes up with this.

On 28/03/2007, at 2:57 PM, hank williams wrote:

wow. thats funny.

Hank

On 27 Mar 2007 18:42:52 -0700, Doug McCune <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]> > wrote:

We're talking about a company (Macromedia) that had code names for
products like "Blaze" and "8 Ball". Somehow a product release date of
4/20 seems to make sense...

On 27 Mar 2007 17:02:19 -0700, Nancy Gill <[EMAIL PROTECTED]