All the interaction with item renderer is expected to be done via data set
to it. And the feedback may be  for example bubbling event (though, I use
this technique very seldom).
When list-based control is created it creates as many item renderer
instances as needed and only substitutes data afterwards.

R.

On 28 Mar 2007 06:06:00 -0700, ivansebastiansurya <