Peter,
Thank you for your post. I've tried your suggestion, but getting
the "HTTP request error" every time I invoke the Proxy. I'm not sure
I'm doing it right, but I have the .NET proxy script sitting on the
same server my .swf file is. Now, in my .mxml, inside
<mx:WebService, I set the wsdl="myProxyFile". This results in the
above mentioned HTTP error. I see my webservice methods defined
inside proxy script, but I don't know how to invoke it from MXML
file. I'll probably have to publish it in a new post.
Thanks,
Roman

--- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com, "Peter Farland" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>