does anyone know how, or has anyone tried, to scale fonts with the
size of the browser window?  What I am looking for is a method to make
the fonts a constant proportion of the size of the window so that the
whole of my app appears to scale like an image when the window size
changes.

At the moment all my controls compress nicely and in a well-behaved
fashion and there is good control over that from within the properties
of controls, but the font sizes all stay the same and it looks a bit
silly (and causes unnecessary and useless scroll bars to start appearing)

I thought about binding the font size of controls to a function which
itself is bound to the window size, but I'm not exactly sure how I
should go about that, and I'm not completey sure it would survive a
resize.

Anyone have any clues?

SP