Looks like C# to me... at least, that's how the array accessor stuff works.

The syntax is nice, sure, though I don't really mind the current style of
properties. I do find the proxy stuff to be irritating to extend (if you
want customize array access [ ]), and do prefer the C# approach better.

Troy.