Pretty helpful article regarding Eclipse memory settings:

http://eclipsezone.com/eclipse/forums/t61618.html
<http://eclipsezone.com/eclipse/forums/t61618.html>

-Jun

--- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com, "Brian Holmes" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> I'm using the FB plugin and have had crashes occurring in Eclipse
> regularly over the last few days,
>
> With weird erros about not being able to open workspaces and what
nots.

> I upped my memory to 768m in eclipse.ini and was wondering what other
> people's javaw.exe is running at in memory usage?
>
> Mine's been hovering around 300mb and it just seems wrong.
>

> b.
>

> ***
> The information in this e-mail is confidential and intended solely for
the individual or entity to whom it is addressed. If you have received
this e-mail in error please notify the sender by return e-mail delete
this e-mail and refrain from any disclosure or action based on the
information.