From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of iilsley
Sent: Saturday, March 31, 2007 10:13 AM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [flexcoders] Re: pass parameter to a component instantiated via
popupmanager

Hi ,

This is how I did it , do not know if this is the 'best practice way'
but it seems to work ..

public function doPopUp():void
{
var pop:Object = PopUpManager.createPopUp(this,myInfo,true);
            pop.userName = "Fred";
            pop.Age    = "39";
            PopUpManager.centerPopUp(pop as IFlexDisplayObject);
}

myInfo  has 2 Bindables defined userName and Age

--- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com <mailto:flexcoders@yahoogroups.com> ,