Dunno if this <http://www.eribium.org/?p=101>'ll help, but it lets you see
status codes.

On 31 Mar 2007 12:43:20 -0700, iilsley <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

My requested was phrased badly , sorry ..

I'm looking for a 'work-around' to the issue with using
WebServices where the contents of a SoapFault ( because the http
status code for a soap-fault is 500 ) is not available to the flex
application. I'm specially looking for a work-around in consuming
services generated using a php-soap server.

--- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com <flexcoders%40yahoogroups.com>, "klotzw"

--
http://www.eribium.org | http://juggernaut.rubyforge.org |
http://www.aireofs.com | Skype: oldmanorhouse