Hi, I could not find an answer while crawling thru messages here :)…so:
My app uses http service to get xml files.
It all works flawlessly while I load the main SWF file locally;
however, when I try to load it thru http://localhost (apache server
installed on my development machine). The xml is not returned. I get
null. Not even a run time error, just null.
To make it clear:  The SWF file is the same one.
The first time I load it like this: c:\mywebserverrootdir\myswf.swf
The second time that does not load the xml is like this:
http://localhost/myswf.swf

I would appreciate if someone can pin point the problem.

Thanks,
Gilad