Yes, this would clip. If you want to slide and minimize, you need a
combination of MOVE and RESIZE. As both effects run in parallel, it
looks smooth if you allow both effects the same duration. I have a few
sliders in a beta app, if you want to check. http://www.aim4pro.com
<http://www.aim4pro.com>  (use guest/guest to log in). Right to the main
item list, you will find a slider button (vertically centered). Click on
it to see a dashboard slid in...

Later

--- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com, "Nate Pearson" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> thanks for the reply. Will that clip the canvas if it goes outside of
> it's parent container?
>
> I.E. Parent is 400 pix wide. Child that you want to slide is 200px
> wide and is centered in the parent. If you slide the child xTo="1"
> will it look like its sliding outside of its parent
container(clipping)?

http://www.finetune.com/desktop/