Hello all.

I'm a new flex programmer, and I had not too many problems... since now.

I have two proyects in flex builder 2 (Application and Library) and I
need to use the library in my application. This library (in .swc
format) must be deployed in a subfolder, but flex builder copies the
unpacked .swf file in the app root folder.

I try it with external-library-path, -runtime-shared-libraries,
extern, and some another compiler options, but I don't manage to
separate this .swf file.

I've read some articles about .swc and external .swf use, but I can't
find this information neither an example of compiler options needed in
flex builder 2.

Can anyone give me some advice about this problem?

Thankyou very much in advance.