Hi,

Has anyone else experienced problems with charts after applying the FB
hotfix?

I'm getting an error that says:

Unable to resolve a class for resource bundle:charts.

This happens when I put a ColumnChart or a BarChart on a panel in design
mode and compile. Some of the other charts work fine.

If i rollback to the old sdk dir the app will compile without error.
(I unzipped the hotfix, selected all and copy/pasted the contents into
the old sdk dir and said yes when it asked me to replace all.

After the update I had to reneter my serial numbers and copy the
charts.swc file from the old sdk dir to the new sdk/framworks/lib dir as
it is not in the hotfixes frameworks/lib dir.

FWIW, OSX on PPC, FB 2.0.1 with charting.
Does anyone have any clues to offer on how I can fix this problem? Other
  than to not use the hotfix.

Thanks for any help.
-
shaun