I'm in the process of making a small form to upload a file to my PHP
server.

I'm using a FileReference and was following the examples in the AS3
documentation.  It's working well.

But I'd like to send additional information along with it (basically
equivalent to "hidden" fields in an HTML form) like my user's ID, and
the id of an associated item in the database.

Does anyone have an example/code to do this?  All the examples I see
assume the file is the ONLY thing being uploaded.

If possible, I'd like to get the same feedback as the
myFileReference.upload() events, such as progress, complete, etc if
possible, but that's secondary.

Thanks!

-- TC