From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of John Barrett
Sent: Tuesday, April 03, 2007 4:21 AM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [flexcoders] Flex Builder-Mac

Hi matt,
Thanks so much for your help:)
When I downloaded the trial this was the only option. Not a big deal,
but when I buy it this week, I would like the plugin version over the
stand alone.
You say this is a different download? Is there a link? I just went to:
http://www.adobe.com/cfusion/tdrc/index.cfm?loc=en%5Fus&product=flex
<http://www.adobe.com/cfusion/tdrc/index.cfm?loc=en%5Fus&product=flex>
picked English|Mac but no plug in vs standalone option happened.

Thanks,
John

  <http://www.johnbarrett.net/Assets/images/movinggreenwave.gif>