thanks, but i have already seen all these pages. they all talk about
xml lists and collections. nothing about working with arrays. i Know
that a tree can also read from an array dataprovider.. so i need to
know how to add nodes, branches, elemets , parents or whatever is
needed to build a tree from an array of mysql records.

--- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com, "mapper2255" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>