Hi,

I don't know how I can save a lot of content that can be modified or not.

First, when we load all the content from database for a timeline(main
object) and transfert all these table to many Objects in flex.

[Bindable]
TimelineModelLocator
    dateType
    presentation
    from
    divisions (arraycollection with object)
    autors (arraycollection with object)
    layerData (arraycollection with object)
    categoryData (arraycollection with object)
    entryData (arraycollection with object)

The user can modify all content, remove items, add items. When the
user click "save all", what is the best to do?

Remove all what was in the database and save the new content in all
tables.

Loop in all object and compare a checksum to know what have been
modify/added/deleted...

Other idea??