Thanks for the reply Alex.

It turns out that something in my implementation of a mock object wasnt
complete.

Im not sure if it is because I marked my objects as implementing IUID and I
did not generate a UID for my objects

or

It appears the actual implementation of IViewCollection is not
ArrayCollection but an object that extends ArrayCollection and uses a custom
type of ArrayList that tracks the UID fields.

or

A combination of both.

Either way, once I generated a UID for my mock objects, the problem went
away.

Thanks again for your help,
   Scotty