Thanks again for your help Ray and Peter..

I am actually a little lost. All I want is to guarantee that the user name
and password that will go from Flex HTTPService to my JSP web-service will
not be intercepted. And I'm also lost about how will I maintain the session
with the HTTPService. Cookies dont seem to be possible, URL rewriting is
possible mas I'll have to see how will I do that. At the moment of the
login, my service will have to pass me a key or something like that. (as
someone already mentioned) That I will use along with the other services...
I'm lost. lol