so I get the mysterious "An internal build error has occurred.  Please check
the Error Log."

but only when I point my build folder to
"/Applications/JRun4/servers/cfusion/cfusion-ear/cfusion-war/360Subscribers/admin"

if I point to bin, no problems. I've got plenty of other projects that point
to other folders in that server without problem. Is there something I need
to un-tweak that might ahve been tweaked somehow?

--
John Wilker
Vice President Software Development/Writer

"Everything changes, nothing remains without change." ~Buddha c.483 bc