Hi all,

I am trying to connect to a web server via SSL. It seems that all my
HTTPService calls fail (httpsFault). Here is how I attempt to load
things:

    1. I load the SWF file directly (without HTML file)
    2. I use HTTPS://DOMAIN/MYAPP.SWF <https://DOMAIN/MYAPP.SWF>
    3. In the app, all HTTPServices have relative addressing, meaning the
script file name only - no http or https (protocol prefix). The app is
supposed to run whereever installed, so I cannot do absolute URLS), but
I would expect that the protocol of the original SWF url would be used
in relative URL calls. And I think it does, because the web site accepts
both SSL and non-SSL, and the errors I am receiving don't happen when I
load the same app from the same location without https.

Can anyone tell me how to do this properly without a crossdomain, etc.?

Thanks much

Iko