anyone?

I just don't see how I can get the coldfusion instance to ping flex that it
needs to refresh it's fills. Am I going to have to have both coldfusion and
FDS run under the same instance to use DataServiceTransaction? Surely I am
not the only one wanting to do this.

I should add that this is for coldfusion standard and not enterprise so I
cannot have a solution revolving around event gateways.

TIA

Steve