Right now, my problem is using XML as a dataprovider in DataGrids. The
sorting is really messed up, when you use xml. I've tried using plain
objects containing the same values as the XML, and sorting works perfectly.
It looks like this is due to the comparison functionality seeing each row as
XML and probably having no good way to compare two. Then again, I'm not sure
why it works better with Objects, other than the parameters all being
strings. Yet, numeric sort still works fine, even with the string values!

So, anyone have any good approaches to making the data sortable using
XML(?), or do I just map to plain Objects, (which is what I'm going to do,
in the next hour!).

Eventually Paul, I will probably be interested in mapping XML to classes,
when setting up real ValueObjects for server transfer. My employer really
likes POX!

-Scott