From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of mapper2255
Sent: Monday, April 09, 2007 6:10 AM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [flexcoders] Combine Applications

Good Morning,

Is there anyone out there who has developed a site/blog dedicated to
showing the way to combining the great applications that have been
developed using Flex?

Cairngorm, FlexStyleExplorer, FlexStore to mention a few
applications that are awesome in and of themselves. However if you
are like me, it sometimes seems like you must reach the expert stage
before being able to combine these apps.

Each one has great features. It seems like, if now one has developed
a site dedicated to showing examples of combining these features
into a new custom app.

It is very difficult to search the archives in an individual attempt
to learn one of the apps, then search the archives on a second and
work to figure out the best way to combine them.

Surely, I am not the only one having a difficult time combining the
apps, remoting and all the ins/outs of these details.

Can we start a thread dedicated to this thought? If this is old news
I would like to be directed to the one site that combines these?

Thanks for your thoughts.