I've had significant problems with this. I actually had to re-work the video display component because the Flash Media Server was making a callback to the non-existent method "streamInfo".

I can tell you that every time I hear double audio, that streamInfo method is called multiple times.

 Of course, I have no idea if this helps (probably not).