Hi there Carlos R.

Did you used to popUp this new titlewindow using as IFlexDisplayObject data
type?

I'm not sure but this will works even if you have using it as on the fly

for example

import  myComps.comCarlosTitleWin;

var  popMeUp:IFlexDisplayObject  =  mx.managers.popUpManager.createPopUp
(comCarlosTitleWin,this);

it will works smooth.

Regards.

On 10 Apr 2007 06:44:00 -0700, Carlos Rovira <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>