From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Jeffry Houser
Sent: Tuesday, April 10, 2007 9:03 AM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com; flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: RE: [flexcoders] 360Flex vs. Adobe MAX - which would you
attend?

At 08:39 AM 4/10/2007, David Mendels wrote:

        Hi,

        MAX will go deep in the details on Flex (and Apollo!) too.  MAX
is big enough and there are enough sessions that you can spend the
entire three days going deep on Flex, and/or spend time in a mix of
sessions that also cover other core Adobe technologies.

 Good to hear.  Traditionally I've looked at the "session list" for Max
and decided it wasn't worth my time.  It always struck me as more
marketing and less meat.  Are you saying I'm wrong?  Or are you saying
this years will be different?

--
Jeffry Houser, Software Developer, Writer, Songwriter, Recording
Engineer