I'll try to give it a shot when I can. I use Freemind quite extensively so it could be good to compare. An online version usable anywhere definitely has some advantages.

Michael

ecpmaz wrote:

Yeah I know it appears like an ad but I wanted to make a post here.
Some of you here have really helped me working out some issues I
got... thank you to all of you.

This application is a mind mapper : it enables you store your
knowledge as a tree (mindmap) or to brainstorm ; all that made easy by
a rich interface made in Flex.

This app' is available at http://www.bubble-mind.com <http://www.bubble-mind.com>

I would really appreciate to have your feedback on this.

Note: This app is also available as an Apollo application.
* for french guys, description at :
http://blog.bubble-mind.com/post/2007/04/09/Nouvelle-version-de-Bubble-Mind <http://blog.bubble-mind.com/post/2007/04/09/Nouvelle-version-de-Bubble-Mind>),

* for others, the air file is here :
http://www.bubble-mind.com/apollo/BubbleMindApollo.air <http://www.bubble-mind.com/apollo/BubbleMindApollo.air>